Project Based HR
Project based HR is a term that Magill HR believes describes how HR can add value to a business. Hiring, employee issues, and administration are what HR does day to day. However, for HR to have an impact on a business, it must develop and execute needed programs/projects, in addition to the day to day work. Magill HR believes that HR must have the ability to understand a business and always be on the lookout to solve business issues through people programs and projects.
We build relationships with our Clients. Since we find ourselves in the proverbial "foxhole" with our Clients when dealing with people issues, we quickly become an important part of the team. Our experience finds that Human Resources is about 80% the same from company to company. Understanding the other 20% is where we make the difference. We take the time to understand a business and personalize our services to impact a culture and which in turn drive results. We have the ability to scale our services to the needs of the Company and grow as the business grows.